Light bleeding with pelvic pain, watery vaginal discharge. Cause?

Hello, Last month I had some pelvic pain and extremely light bleeding when I wiped. It happened midcycle during my ovulation . I was concerned so I went to the doctor. He went to do a pap test but as soon as he inserted one of his tools into my vagina , a lot of watery blood began to come out. He did some blood tests for my thyroid and for stds but they came back normal. Now this month, the same thing is happening again. It is my ovulation time and I have been experiencing some pelvic pain all day and then noticed some light bleeding. I also noticed that the few days leading up to this, I have had a lot of watery discharge. I am concerned and not sure what I should do or what this could be.
Tue, 8 Oct 2013