Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Lichen planus pigmentosus, dapsone, substitute for dapsone in homeopathy

i am suffering from lichen planus pigmentosus since last 8 months. I have been prescibed tab. dapsone for the same by my dematologist.However, i have come across severe drug raction for dapsone.Subsequently i have discontinued the same drug.Now i want to know whether there is any definative drug traetment in allopathy or not & if no whether any definative medicines in homeopathy to treat the condition, & if yes which drugs are useful How log do i have to take the treatment in homeopathy
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  531
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
as your problem this is proved as dermetoogist have prescribed the medicimes that there is not at proper treatment in allopath.
you must have to choose ayurveda medicines and its surely safest leads you to the path of cure..
please contact nearby good ayurveda physician and if available any Panchkarma center, panchkama treatment is also advisable.
meanwhile start these medicines..
1. mahamanjisthadi ghan 2 tabd twice a day
2. sarivadyasav 10 ml twice a day after meal.
3. Kishor gugal 2 tabs twice a day
4. vasa ghan 2 tabs twice a day.
5. swayambhuv gugal 2 tabs twice a day.

avoid oil and spicy food, curd and bakery items..
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor