Lethargy, used to take stomach ulcer medicine,have raised liver enzymes and creatine

I have long periods of lethargy during the day.I was taking medication for a stomach ulcer and the lethargy went away almost entirely.the medication ended and the lethargy is now daily and prolonged as is the stomach discomfort. The ulcer was never properly diagnosed. Also raised liver enzymes and creatine in kidney .Quite stressed,own business,sleep problems but the lethargy is recent and very debilitating especially after mild exsertion,however it never happens when I train hard in the gym.
Fri, 26 Oct 2012