Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Less sensation in clitoris

less sensation in clitoris and what can you do to get it back. What can you do if your clitoris feels less sensation then before and takes so long to orgasim, and then u get sore?How can u get that back?????????
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  994
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for nice query.     
Abuse or over use of tissue some time leads to replacement of normal tissue by fibrous tissue,which is always less sensitive to normal tissue . So it depends on how much normal tissue has been damaged & replaced by fibrous tissue.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Hi Joanie;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Different females have excess sensation at a particular spot ;that place is different in every female & is called the "G"-spot.This spot in every person has got excessive sensation so gives more pleasure.In few females it is the clitoris;which in your case may not be.Please try to locate which spot gives you more pleasure ;its not like your clitoris has less sensation ;its that you are not aroused by it .So try to find your "G" spot you will enjoy more feelings.
All the best.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor