Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Legs get hot at night, no fever, overweight, no high blood pressure or diabetes, no thyroid problems

My legs get very hot to the touch at night. My husband complains of the heat ratiating off of me. If I touch him with my hand he starts to sweat and it is too hot to bear. I feel the heat too, but I do not have fever. What is wrong and why does this happen? I am 44 years old and overweight . No high blood pressure or diabetes. no thyroid problems either. In generally good health regular blood work done. I seem fine but I have hot hands and legs.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
with the age 44 in this group is called perimenopausal or climacteric state where the body temperature fluctuates may be due to the fluctuation of sexual hormones which controls the body temperature sometimes vascular instability occurances
Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor