Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Leg pain, small lump under the skin. Is it pulled ligament or tendon?

Hi, I have just felt the inside of my right leg along the pant line as it has recently been aching after i have been to the gym and i can feel a small lump under the skin which moves as i roll over it. I can feel the same lump on the other leg in a similar place but it is not as large i was wondering if i might have pulled a ligament or if it is a tendon of some sort or if it could potentially be something worse. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
consult a surgeon to find out if the lump is abnormal. If it is abnormal then go for FNAC to find out nature of lump
Answered: Mon, 4 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor