Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Leg pain, lump on shin. Treatment?

Hi i have been having pain in my left leg for 2-3 years now and its started going in to my ankle and i found out i have 3 lumps on my left shin i dont play any sport that could of made it like this but i am suffering in pain and cant live like this anymore i seen my doctor and she said nothing wrong with it and i am getting sick of it please help
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having a spine problem, with a disc herniation. This is common in person who travels a lot. It causes nerve compression at back, and lead to shooting pain going from hip joint to leg. I would suggest you to go to a orthopaedic surgeon and get MRI scan of your spine. Treatment depends upon how much nerve compression is present. It can be either Pregabalin and Methylcobal and Physiotherapy.
Answered: Thu, 20 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor