Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Left testicle lower than right, dislocated right testicle, painful, discomfort while walking. Any exercise?

Dear sir, I m 24 years and my testicles seem to be healthy but my left testicle is lower than right and my right testicle is slightly dislocated this is causing me pain and lots of discomfort while walking and running. So I d like know if there is any stretching exercises or some prescription to get them back to the shape they used to be or at least get rid of the discomfort. Thank you for the help.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Normally and naturally left testicle is lower than right.If you feel right testicle is dislocated then there is no maneuver that you can do on your own to re-position it.

You should see doctor for this as there is always fear of testicular torsion, which can be an emergency.

Answered: Sun, 2 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor