Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Left testicle is smaller than right and feel burning during urinating

I 21 year old male. Since long time i am suffering from pain in left testecle when it is pressed. At child hood on seat of bicycle i felt pain when i was pressed. Same occured most cases on cycle. Some times i feel pain when i lay down flat in reverse. And i feel that left testecle is some what smaller than right. Pain went itself after some time. Some times i feel burning during urinating. Is this a problem
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
pressing testes is definitely painful and you should avoid pressing it
while riding cycle use scrotal support
burning micturition is to be checked by physician and urine routine and culture/sensitivity to be done and treatment taken
clinical examination by physician also clear your doubt as the size of your testes
Answered: Sun, 31 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor