Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Left testicle goes up inside the abdomen. Having abdominal pain. Solution?

HEllo Sir ,Well am having this testicular problem since my early childhood at the age of 5 or 6 i noticed,,,now am almost 28 years old .its just my left testicle is Abnormal ,sometimes it becomes very huge i mean filled with fluid and some other time this fluid went out ,and when the fluid fades out my testicle the left one only goes up to my abdomen .Earlier before a year and half i checked my self in a hospital and they told me and advised me to take a surgery and cut it coz its useless and i going or may happen to me as a consequence to it to develop some other testicular diseases ,But i was afraid of the thought of it ,i mean coz it could go to Infertility . These days am having pain in ma abdomen coz of ma testicle goes up .Hope u understand me , please help i need ur career.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
With this history, this appear to be congenital hydrocoele/hernia with retractile testies left side. you definitely will require surgical correction. If ignored can progress to complicated hernia/ adhesion and other problems. You should consult a urologist. Thanks
Answered: Mon, 3 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor