Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Left-sided body pain, vein protruding from leg, chest pain, tingling in head. History of seizures. Treatment?

I ve been having bad pains in the left side of my body. My leg chest neck head. My leg feels like my vain is about to pop out and my foot hurts. My chest hurts badly. It feels like the vain in my neck is about to explode. My head tingles a lot. I have panic attacks and seizures but this doesn t feel right. Please help I feel like I m dieing!!!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if i was your doctor,
I would advice an MRI brain along with all the baseline investigations.
It could just be an ionic imbalance which can easily be corrected using oral supplements but on the worst side it could be a lesion in your brain.
I recommend that you consult a neurologist soon.
Dr. Ammar bin Ahsan
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor