Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Left breast pain. Tube of the heart blocked? What to do?

Hi I am turning thirty five yaers this year and have been experiencing a terrible pain on my left hand side of the breast .i have consulted a doctor years back and was informed that, there is tube that pumps the blood to the heart that closes and when that happens that is when i will experience that sort of pain. I thought that it is not a big deal because its something that happens once in a very long time. I want to know whre to go as i have been experiencing the same problem for three days now. Please advise urgently. Thank you Tsepi
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
good evening to you...first and foremost ,i would advise you not to neglect the pain... does the pain radiate to your back or your left shoulder and your left arm.?..get an ecg done at the earliest...and get yourself examined by a cardiologist....also check for any lumps in the breast...
Answered: Fri, 22 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor