Lax les with mild erosive esophagitis, breathing difficulty. Will it cause difficulty in conceiving?

hi dr.i have lax les with mild erosive oesophagitis from three years now and i can t breath well , now i would like to get pregnant but did that affect me? second question i have allergy from perfume and any kind of smell when i smell it my chest & nose got block as well i have a huge septum perforation in my nose did this will affect my life. i would like to complete my work but scared from the lax les with mild erosive oesophagitis & the septum perforation did that will affect my life in the future and if there any salution
Fri, 24 Oct 2014
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Mild erosive esophagitis with lax led should not prevent you from getting pregnant? You might experience reflux symptoms during pregnancy which can be controlled with antacids.
You need not worry about the esophagitis.
You will need to be carefully about your perfume allergy and take medications whenever you have symptoms
Regarding the perforation whether you will have problems in the future will depend on the cause of the perforation.is it perforation or deviation of the nasal septum?
Hope this helps
Dr Samir Patil