Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Laser surgery for the eye..

my boyfriend s ejaculation has a metallic smell to it, and it made my mouth numb. he is a little worried about whether or not this is normal because it does not usually smell or taste this way.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  417
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum..

i raed ur problem..
its not normal..
smell like matallic is infection in the sperm..
go for urine & sperm check first after that consult..
it may be due to some medicine that he is taking for some problem..or may be he consumed some medicine before intercourse
also eat a healthy food and morning and evening walk..

All the best & healthy life
Answered: Sat, 8 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Anything that seems quite different, and suddenly, like this should be followed by a trip to the doctor. You could go with him depending on how you feel about it...since it would make it possible for your boyfriend to go and be less embarrassed.
However, he should go anyway! It's just a trip to the doctor for some information and whatever the doctor recommends!
Answered: Sat, 8 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Yes, it sounds like he's concerned too so tell him to see a Doctor and remember that sometimes body chemistry changes depending on what you're ingesting or stress recently... a million things can change variables like this.

You shouldn't be worried... just supportive
Answered: Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor