Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Large yellow spots on testicles, pain on touching, skin peeling. Fungal infection?

I have what seems to look like 2 large yellow spots on my testicles. They hurt to touch and it hurts to sit in certain positions because it rubs. I rubbed a spot and the skin peeled off. My boxer have wet spts of them from where my scrotu touches. I think it might fungus but I m not sure. Also, I might not be able to see a doctor for up to 2 weeks! How serious does this sound?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  370
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! You have not mentioned about your age. Are you tested for blood sugar or not ?
Your problem could be just a fungal infection with super added infection. In that case it will be cured with a little attention to your personal hygiene apart from anti fungal and anti biotic drugs with anti inflammatory drugs.
Also the area requires to be kept dry and open and if your job requires to use your boxers continuously for up to two weeks, then it can worsen the condition.
If you are tested positive for blood sugar, then you should see your doctor without any delay, as the infection can spread fast and lead to necrosis/gangrene of the scrotal skin. So take care for an early recovery.
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor