Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Large red area on top of head and a yellowish puss like substance coming out, mouth ulcer

My boyfriend has a large red area on the top of his head and a yellowish puss like substance is coming out of it, he is 34 years old and has also had a mouth ulser a few days ago.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thank you for asking question in healthcaremagic
i will give you answer of your valuable question.....
it is seems to like some thing infetion has occured to your boyfriends head , first try to clean that perticular area with clean sterile cotton or guass piece, then apply local antibiotics like neomycin ointment and preferebly meet surgeon / dermatologist for the to know area and the type of infection and they will treat according to infection by culture and sensitivity of the pus...
and for mouth ulcer use local aneathetic agents like zytee...
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor