Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Large puss infested, itchy, painful boils over body. Work with crocodiles. No relief with any medicine. Help

Hi my partner has come up with something over her whole body, and it starts off as little pimple looking things, then they turn into large puss infested things. It's itching the hell out of her and is very painful for her. We have tried topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, seen a few doctors, seen a naturopath, tried nearly everything under the sun to make it go away but it just won't stop and it's taking its toll. We live in a tropical place, and my partner works with crocodiles. Please help us.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
He might have contracted some atypical mycobacterial infection.
Please ask him to get a culture of organism done from the pus.
also a sensitivity of organism is to be done

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor