Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Large lump under collar bone, breast burn like on fire and right arm numb. Suggestion?

I have a large purtruding lump under my collar bone, above my breast . Dr before said its your bone, it s your rib it s growing, my breast burns like on fire, my right arm keeps going numb. I know its not my rib it s no where near my rib what could this be, and how do i get an xray when doctors don t want to do it.It s about the size of a golf ball.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Don't be anxious first. It is to be thought about carefully and a solution should be found. Let me help you. Ribs start from just below the throat. You can check the internet for human bone structure.

Secondly you should believe your doctor. if he says that it is nothing to worry. believe him. If you are not satisfied with current doctor find another who is believable. You can request for Xray and any doctor would do it to remove your doubts, you should state the reason properly.

Thirdly anxiety is a cause of concern and the cause of your hand numbness and burning of breast bone. consult a psychologist for counseling. I can help you online if you desire so.
Get well soon.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor