Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Large lump in right arm. Done U/S. Found giant lymph node. Any good diagnosis?

I had a clear mammogram performed on October 17th. My upper right arm started to tingle a week later. Last week I felt a large lump, 2 to 3 inches long, inside my right arm pit. I had an ultra sound performed today and it appears I have a giant lymph node. I ll have a biopsy performed in a few days, but am fearing the worst. Can you provide any good diagnosis I could focus on for the time being?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, welcome to HCM.
Firstly, you should understand, any infectious condition and neoplastic condition may present with this type of large lymph nodes.
So, from only this history, you cannot be diagnosed with any disease.
For a definite diagnosis, you have to wait, for the biopsy report.
Answered: Wed, 21 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor