Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Large hard lump on the shin bone, no pain. What could it be?

I am a 62 year old man and today out of nowhere I have a large hard lump right on my shin bone that seems to be part of the bone, with zero pain. It looks like a knob you would get from surfing but it is obvious that my other leg doesn t have the same lump. I am not a surfer so I wonder what it could be? What kind of doctor should I see? My endocrinologist had suggested I see a hematologist the other day because my it seems I have too many red blood cells. Could they be connected to each other or is it a separate problem. I don t what kind of doctor to go to?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  354
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi your problem may be related with cervical spondylitis you are having headache and ear pain so its better to check with an ENT doctor for your ears
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor