Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Large, hard lump on the collarbone, pain, difficulty in swallowing, undergone surgeries frequently. Other solution?

Hi, I have noticed a large, hard lump on my collarbone. Now that I have noticed it, I am thinking back and realize that there has been pain in the area, have trouble swallowing , feel as if something is stuck in my throat . It is a very obvious lump when looking in the mirror, and when I cup my hand over it, it fills up about half of my hand. Any ideas? Thank You in advance for your help! I checked the website for similar issues and noticed that there were free answers. With 5 surgeries in less than 4 years I can t afford to pay. Sorry to waste your time.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Why where the surgeries done give me details of disease of each time and .if you can take a scan of the lesion if it's soft or x ray if it's bony hard.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor