Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Large cyst like spot, very painful, clitoris, can't walk, sit, stand, lie without pain, allergic reaction, not changed toiletries, no new clothes without washing. Cause?

My daughter has a large cyst like spot, very painful at her Clitoris . She can t walk, sit, stand or lay without pain. The doctor said it was an alergic reaction to something. She said she has not changed anything, her laundry soap, her shower gel. Nothing. She has not worn any new clothes without washing them. What could cause this?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear suzmice..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
According to Ur complaint it could be..,
It is common in Young adults and premenopausal stages..,
At that time Hormonal disturbances will pay the role..,
So consult Ur Gynecologist..and remove the cyst..,
It is simple oparation...(Incision and Drianage )ok..,
good luck...Hope this will be Helping U..
Answered: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor