Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Large bumps, pus, bleeding, severe pain, spreading, diagnosed as MRSA. Cure?

Hello , I need to what can I do for my boyfriend , for past two an half years he s been struggling with larger bumps with large amount of pus and blood draining from them , cause a lot of pain and etc he s went to several doctors and all they did was give him antibiotics and told him it was MRSA , it s gotten so bad spreading terribly bad and has him in a lot of pain , and I think whatever it is , is now in his blood stream and scares me someone please give me answers
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

MRSA is a serious problem. The treatment is difficult and demanding.

He MUST BE ADMITTED to a multi-speciality tertiary care hospital - Drainage, culture and sensitivity and specialist care (Physician, Microbiologist, Barrier nursing and so on) will be needed.

And this is to be done as early as possible - the chances of recovery are very good, under specialist attention..

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 4 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor