Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Large bruise above elbow, bruise with white center, pain on touching. Treatment?

Hi, I have a large bruise above my elbow that has a white center. There is not indication that it is a bite of any kind, i notice it on Tuesday night, and it was just a large firm spot with no bruise, now there is a bruise with a white center and it is painful to touch, and the first spot comes and goes, one minute it is there, within the next hour it is not. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1074
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
Youmay have severe injury with appearance of bone which is called as open fracture.
You should consult with orthopedician and go for x ray urgently.
Treatment of fracture with closer may be required.
If all things are normal then you should take bed rest with analgesic ointment locally.
Get well soon,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Fri, 17 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor