Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Large blood blister due to vigorous oral sex. Advise ?

Thanks noticed largish ? blood blister severa months ago after reasonably vigorous oral sex firs time ever. I thought it went away but on looking recently still there but much smaller. No pain or itching.i am 72 recently intercourse with ex and found ? Blister there again wonder about friction/sucking it s darkish red help advice please?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  447
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there. If i have understood the situation correctly, you are a 72 year young gentleman who had an oral experience (sexually at least) for the first time & it was vigorous. I admire your tenacity & the desire at your age level; however it does come with its fair share of pitfalls. The skin as you age gets thinner & more lax & hemorrhagic episodes including a hematoma like the one you described are to be expected. Assuming you have no bleeding or clotting disorder (one may do a BT/CT/platelet counts), there is nothing to worry about. It will resolve on its own. Having said that, as you seem to have followed it up with a 'home-run' (intercourse) with the 'ex', i suggest you take a one-time stat dose of a combination of 2gm tinnidazole/200mg fluconazole combination tab (if one exists in your region) or a plain single dose of 2gm tinnidazole just to cover for any super-added bacterial infection. The darkish red will soon turn blue, blue-black & then scab & heal over a period of time. Do hydrate yourself adequately & the addition of 500mg Vit C tab/preparation will help the healing process. Cheers & Here's wishing you a long fruitful & joyous remebr to practice safe sex whatever your age!
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor