Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Large and isolated pimples on mons pubis, planning for STD tests. Proceeding in the right direction?

First, I plan on getting tested for STDs in a few days when I have time, but for now...I have a few pimples on my mons pubis that don t resemble herpes or molluscum at all, in that they are larger, more isolated, and generally resemble the zits i get around my back and face from time to time. i have occasionally shaved my pubic hairs, though these appeared when my pubic hairs were fairly lengthy, actually. is there some other direction i should be researching?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for the query.
Planning for SD tests is the first thing you must do and you are doing that right now.Such type of pimples usually resembles STI but without investigation we cant say that clearly.Proper treatment is always required in presence of a doctor.Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor