Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

188 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Laprascopy surgery

I am a 33yr old mother of 2 kids.In the year 2003 I underwent a laproscopic surgery in 2003.Is there any operation that can be done so that I can conceive again ? What do I need to do ?Please help.
Fri, 13 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

The lap procedure can be reversed. Speak to your gynec about it.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....