Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Lady affected by cirrhosis disease, need liver Transfer, please suggest her

Hello doctor, I need ur help. sir my neighborhood women has affected by cirrhosis disease. Then doctors said to transfer the liver. so what we do ? where were liver is available ? pls help me sir................ Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 8 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  529
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

there are two ways any blood relation do come forward to donate their liver than it can be used to transfer, or if you can fine a cadeveric liver which matches her than it can be transfered.find it in the blood relations of the women.

Answered: Tue, 9 Feb 2010
  User's Response


Answered: Tue, 9 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor