Lack of confidence due to over masturbation

My age 20, height 5.8 , weight 72k, male Hello doctor ... I need your valuable advice, here is my problem, I did masturbation for about 3 years... Now am fine but my penis looks small... I think that happens because of my habit... And am in lack of self confidence in coitus life... It will affect my coitus life? Prefer me some ideas for enlargement of penis.... I feel happy if it is a detailed advice....
Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Masturbation is normal behavior and it does not cause weakness or shrinkage of penis. Many times due to lack of sex education youngsters like you attribute small concerns to their habit, since it is considered sin in many religions and cultures and even among many educated adults. What you are having is masturbation guilt transformed to a thought disturbance called Koro. Go to a Psychiatrist for counselling immediately if my answer has not changed your thought. All the best