Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

177 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Lack of confidence due to over masturbation

My age 20, height 5.8 , weight 72k, male Hello doctor ... I need your valuable advice, here is my problem, I did masturbation for about 3 years... Now am fine but my penis looks small... I think that happens because of my habit... And am in lack of self confidence in coitus life... It will affect my coitus life? Prefer me some ideas for enlargement of penis.... I feel happy if it is a detailed advice....
Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Masturbation is normal behavior and it does not cause weakness or shrinkage of penis. Many times due to lack of sex education youngsters like you attribute small concerns to their habit, since it is considered sin in many religions and cultures and even among many educated adults. What you are having is masturbation guilt transformed to a thought disturbance called Koro. Go to a Psychiatrist for counselling immediately if my answer has not changed your thought. All the best
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i m 24 years old,height 5 feet,weight 51 kg.i have doing masturbation from the age of 13 and from that age i have doing continue till now.i do this with the help of pillow,i want to remove this habit from my mind but i have no control over masturbation.i have been doing this for 11 years everyday one or two times,i have no control over it.i m a graduate student and want to concentrate over study but my mind has not concentrated. Due to masturbation my sperms are very thin and quantity of sperms is about 1ml in one time.i have been watching porn movie from the age of 12 and i am always thinking about sex and adult pictures.Till now i dont have sex with anyone but i m always thought and imagined about sex.I also hesitate to consult a psychiatric,i am so afraid due to this bad habit because i serve many problem in today life like low memory,lack in cocentration,hair loss,low eye sight etc. I want to remove this habit so please please please guide to me

doctor1 MD

i am 26, male, single. i have masturebating twice a day for as long as 12 years.... i understand i have got seriouse problems due to overmasturebation.... i am very skinny and my hands shake when i hold something... furthermore; the psychological side effects as i have noticed are extremely low self esteem, lack of concentration and procrastination... life is really miserable. ..... now can i recover from over masturebation just by taking protein shakes and restraining from masturebation??? i am very hopefull protein shake helps for much..... am i right???

doctor1 MD

Hi,my age is 17 and i m suffering from overmasturbation side effects. i started masturbation at d age of 14 and now i have lost i look like a 45 year old man.i am also suffering from the following side effects a.low memory b.excess fatigue smartness rim around my eyes (e).pre,mature ejaculation f.low concentration and confidence and stumering and ejaculation or some drops of sperm everyday as well.i want to mention that i didn t have these side effects before i started masturbation.i can t tell my parents everything entirely and i tried to tell my father once he said it is normal with guys like of my age but i think it is not normal i have exaggerated my effects. plz help me. thanks