Lack of appetite, nausea and indigestion. Elevated bilirubin levels. Diagnosed with jaundice. Widal test positive for typhoid. Advice?

sir, almost 2 month earlier i have some problem like loss of appetite nausea and indigestion. doctor said for bilirubin and sgpt test.after testing billirubin was found 3.33 nd sgpt 75.8.and dr. said u have suffering from jaundice .nd start treatment with liv 52 and amlycure syrup. and some home remadies like redish juice and sugarcan juice.after two month means now my bilirubin is 1.76 and sgpt 37.but i have same symptom still.i went to next dr. he said for widel test and hb test.after result my widel test was +ve and hb was 11.1. now i have start treatment for typhide.now i want to know is bilirubin and also increases in typhide and what is differene between jaundice and typhide?
Thu, 28 Nov 2013