Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Labia disformity

After using water pressure to masturbate, a part of my labia became rough and swollen. On top of being unsightly, it has very little sensation and causes discomfort and pinching when I wear jeans. I ve been dealing with it for at least 2 years now and I was wondering if you ve heard of anything like it or a suggestion as to how to deal with it. Is surgery an option?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
your labia has hypertrophied due to rough and excessive use. Gradually the sensation also decreases over time. Plastic surgery will only help to reduce its size but will cause that sensitivity to return.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor