Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online


I m unsatisfied with the way my LUMINEERS. The end results were not exactly what I expected. What should I do ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  478
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist, Prosthodontics 's  Response
as lumineers are very thin ceraminc veneers, it is extremely difficult to make the changes on them after they have been cemented in your mouth. the only solution if you are not happy with the over all results is to redo them. but before the next set of veneers are placed please ask your dentist to first place temporaries which will be the replica of your lumineers. once you are happy with the results of the temporaries then only get the finals fixed.
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Pedodontics Dr. Karthik Venkataragahavan's  Response
i would suggest you discuss this issue with your dentist as i do not know how the appearance of your teeth was before the treatment.
but slight adjustments can be made.
but again consult your dentist first.
Answered: Tue, 28 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor