Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Knot on nose and below eye, feels pressure on tooth, pain, headache, ear infection, recreational methamphetamine user

i have a hard knot in my left maxillary sinus right up on my nose and right below my eye. it pushes thru my gum too and i can feel pressure on a tooth . there is occasional pain and headaches in my left temple, and also my left ear canal has been showing symptoms of infection, along with many other symptoms. i must say, i am a recreational methamphetamine user, intranasally, and there is constantly crystals coming out thru my gums and nose and ear. what is this? im worried the knot could be something potentially fatal, ive read a lot of different things.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
July 2014
thanks for your query,
the knot near the nose or below the eye over the maxillary sinus could be secondary to a tooth infection like cyst or fibrosed abscess or any pathology arising from maxillary sinus..these can cause radiating pain and swelling in the affected area...crystal coming from gums is strange...consult a oral physician and ENT surgeon as early as need to take radiographs like OPG and PNS view to rule out any pathology...i hope my answer will help you..
with regards
Dr. Mahesh Kumar T.S
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor