Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Knot on lower back of head causing throbbing, soreness, lightheadedness. Have sore spots on arm and chest. Treatment?

Hello.. I have a knot on the lower back side of my head that is throbbing and sore to the touch. I have been having some lightheadedness , and sometimes feel like I could pass out. I also noticed a sore spot on my right side under my arm on my chest . How long should I wait before seeing a doctor.. and which kind of physician should I see?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response

I recommend going to your local clinic, Mayo Clinic preferably that I recommend and explaining this to the doctor and having some tests done.

I wish you well!
Answered: Thu, 4 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor