Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Knee pain, no cartlidge in knee. Needs stronger medicine, not interested in surgery.

have horrible knee pain. Been on Loritab 10/325 for over fifteen yrs. Ortho surgeons say that I would need knee surgery once pain med doesn't work anymore as I had no cartlidge in either knee. Now, I have gotten along fine with the Loritab but need to go to something stronger. I mean it's been along time and I have not even asked for something stronger because of all the addiction problems but I am over sixty and really dont want the surgery. I need to find someone who will prescribe dilaudid, demerol or something sotronger. I have not abused the drug as it has been written and am not doctor shopping. I just don't know where to go to get a prescription for something stronger. Been on the percocet. It seems to be the same as the Loritab. Can you offer a suggestion? i am in Las Vegas
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
Knee problem, is very very common all over the globe, first thing you need to do is do not bend your knee joint (abduction) more than 90 degree, acute abduction causes very intense pain, intra articular corticosteroids may help you, this should be administered with experience orthopedic surgeon, have nice day.
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor