• question-icon

Knee pain, difficulty in walking. Treatment options for knee replacement?

Hey Hello I am shweta from India , My mother have the knee problem , dr said she needs to replace there knees. So is it good for her or any other option left she have the problem in both knees , she can not properly walk at present. Plesae suggest ant other information regarding knee replacement which you can give. Plesae Please Please...................
Mon, 5 May 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Hello shweta,
It is very difficult to comment about surgery without seeing her x ray. I would suggest you to send her x ray to me if possible. I will try me best to help you. If she has very severe pain and needs to take daily some tablet then knee replacement is only solution. if pain is tolerable and she can work without pain kilelr then other options can be discussed.