Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Knee pain after 6 months of accident, advised surgery for correction of knee ligament. Any top doctors recommended in India?

My brothers (age-38y) knee pain (left) is caused by a accident 22 years back. At that time there nothing was seen through knee x-ray and doctor prescribed medicine for recover. But occasinaly (frequecy of about 6 months) he feels pain & swelling with his knee. We had consulted 2 orthopaedic physician and both are suggest for operation to correct knee legament problem. Now we wish to go through knee operation(if required) from Chennai Apollo Hospital, India. Please recomend the top doctors name of Cheenai Apollo for above above mentioned problem. U. K. Hota Kolkata(India)
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I am not sure about top doctors in Chennai but dr. David Rajan is doing it in coiyambtoor and he is best in south India. Also if you want to get it done at any other place best surgeon i know is Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala in KDAH , Mumbai.
Answered: Fri, 20 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor