Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Knee pain. Recovered from dislocated patella. Connected to previous injury?

I have recently started playing football (soccer) again after recovering from a dislocated patella . I have been playing with no pain and feeling back to myself but yesterday i twisted sharply and felt a sharp twinge on the inside of my right knee , now i get a shooting pain whenever i walk in the same place. is this connected to my previous knee injury? Do you think i should get this seen too if it doesnt go away?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

I have gone through your problem.

Yes, definitely this is connected to previous knee surgery.

You should get xray knee in skyline view and send me the report.

You should try to avoid games as much you can till you send me report.

Take ibuprofen when needed.

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:



Answered: Wed, 30 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor