Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Kissed breast, fingered on vagina over vagina. Will this cause HIV?

hello doctor, help me in my below question 2 Months ago i had met girl in cab and she asked sexual pleasureto me I kissed her breast for about 3 minuts and tried to fingured her over her pant for 2 minuts soon after I relized I should stop it and i stopped that then I relized that the same fingure which I used to fingured or rub her vegina over the panty ha d one day cut and it was not bleeding it was rainning out side so my fingur and her pant was wet can it be couse HIV transmission I have been worried more than 2 months and started feeing like ill soon after 2 nd day of that inccident help me do I need to get tasetd.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  1111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HIV transmission can occur only when body fluids come in contact.
Body fluids like semen, blood, milk and vaginal secretions will have the high viral load.
Usually mouth is inhospitable for HIV virus, so saliva is relatively safe for HIV.
You also havent explained anything about breast milk, so i assume she is non lactating. and from your description there is no real contact from vaginal secretions and your blood( since your finger is non bleeding)
There is almost nil possiblity of you being infected by HIV.
If your from INDIA (i think you are) there are many government VCTC counselling centers to clarify your doubt and they can also do an ELISA test for HIV if your not satisfied. Your information will be kept secret in those centers
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Das Arindam's  Response
Sep 2012
Hi, I am Dr. Das
The incident which you told us indicates no direct contct with mucous membrane. so. i think there is no chance of getting infected. But still if you want evidence go for HIV test.
Answered: Wed, 29 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor