Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Kindly tell me the symptoms of hydrocile ?

sir i am 20 year old and i do not know is i am suffering from hydrocele or not but my friends suggest me to get chekup to doctor sir kindly tell me the symptoms of this disease
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hello.. aman
Welcome to HealthcareMagic....

as said above the symptoms are right, but remember check up is necessary because there may be some other problem which we are ignored that time but after some time u face some other problem so dont become shy and visit ur family doctor or urologist nearby so that future is secure..

Dr.Bhagwan dass

Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sack along the spermatic cord within the scrotum. Symptoms: The main symptom is a painless, swollen testicle , which feels like a water balloon.go to a urologist and get ur self diagnosed.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor