Kindly tell me if IVF is the only way for us to have a child?

good day! below is my laboratory result, hope you can help me with these PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTIC: COLOR: pearly white VOLUME: 4 cc VISCOSITY: viscous ODOR: spermatic PH: 8.0 REACTION: alkaline LIQUEFACTION TIME: failure to liquefy in 1 hr. MOTILITY: a. motile 75% b. non motile 15 % c. sluggish 10 % MORPHOLOGY a. normal 80 % b. abnormal 20 % double head 10 % pyknotic head 5 % elongated head 5 % CYTOLOGY pus cells: 2-4/hpf CELL COUNT: 40.2 millions/ml N.V : 60-150 millions/ml my doctor told me that i cant able to have a child because of my problem in liquefaction the doctor said we better do the IVF but still i want to know if there s any cure or medicine that can help me solve my liquefaction problem, kindly tell me if IVF is the only way for us to have a child please let me know if theres a chance for me to become a father on a natural way and if there s a medicine that will help me where can i buy this madecine? please help..
Wed, 11 May 2011