Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Kindly suggest where can we avail a free treatment for a 3 year old with hearing disability

Sir my brothers son has a hearing disability also he is financially not well off how can he get the treatment for his son the patient is a 3 year old , he has hearing disability from birth and fro tht reason he is unable to speak .Doctor s are suggesting operation of the ear. The childs father belongs to very low income group . i would like information as to how to proceed in availing free treatment . Thank you .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
govt. hospitals are best option in this situation. seek another opinion before hand if just a hearing aid can cure that will be better.
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
after getting the correct diagnosis as to what exactly is the cause of the problem it becomes easier to decide the solution and the mode of treatment..
you can even approach an NGO.. its a non profit organisation who can help you with it
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 16 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
Now a days 'COCHLEAR IMPLANT' has been a boon to deaf children with a very good result. I would advice you to get the surgery done as soon as possible before the child loses its ability to identify sound. You can request the clubs like Lions club, Rotary club, non-governmental organisations and as well as you can advertise the child's problem in the news paper and request for some aid.
All the best

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor