Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Kindly give me information on fimbrial end clumped

Hi, I need to know more on fimbrial end clumped, pls reply to this post who can help me in this regards, I will post more details about the same as soon as i get reply to the post. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
you need to consult gynecologist who practice as infertility specialist.
there are procedure to remove the clump.
first of all sonography and salpingography will be done to find the extend of blockage
give me more detail about it
I hope I have answered your question
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor