Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Kindly advice how can I reduce weight and have to reduce my double chin ?

Hello doctor, My name is Ramya, 23 yrs age - 2 yrs back due to some health problem doctor gave me steroid content tablets because of that i had put on weight. Kindly advice how can I reduce weight and have to reduce my double chin
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello kommiramya .. u can reduce weight by eating a healthy diet.. lot of veggies n fruits, salads.. n curd..honey. less of sweets n heavy foods u can take phytolacca 200 2 doses its a homeopathic medicine to reduce excess weight.. u can star walking , cycling or any sport or activity u prefer . god bless..
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor