Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Kindly Pray for my father

Kindly Pray for my father, as he expired due to Acute cardiac arrest.? He was brought to me in ICU, while I was on duty on 25 th Jan 2008. I was unable to revive him. Kindly pray that his soul rests in eternal peace. Thank you all in advance, his name is Riaz Uddin. Thank you all, for condolences, and prayers. God Bless you all. Thanks Aghatha, Laurence... How are your kids coming along?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
My thoughts & prayers have been with you & yours since we first met & you had just had the funeral. You, who are facing this void in your life without your Father, I suffer with you as I have been in your shoes. May "Riaz Uddin" rest in peace and his soul dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen ~~ Please be at peace yourself. Although not a Dr., I also wanted to save my Mother. There is a time to be born & a time to die. ~~~Jill
Answered: Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor