Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Kidney stones, taking cap, loose motions. What action should i take?

Hi I am Rajesh & for the first time i am facing problem while passing urine & i have under gone x ray , urine test , blood test . x-ray says there is no stones in the kidney , after that doctor directed me to take more water & KMG cit to mix in the water & have 3 times a day & two types of tablet which are meftal spas , OMTECH D. after taking these medicenes i am experiencing loose motion please adivse the action to be taken.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
KMG Kit has the side effects of loose motions because Magnesium citrate absorbs more water from the intestines and this follows loose motions. You have not clearly mentioned for how many days you are using KMGkit. It should not be used for more than 5 days. If you experience adverse symptoms please consult your doctor ASAP. Mefthalspas and OMTECH-D doesnt cause loose motions.
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor