Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Kidney stone stuck in the urethra. Tingling feeling. Any other treatment options than surgery?

Hi ,my name is Natalie, I,m a 40 years old female, and I have one kidney stone (4 or 5 mm) stuck in my urethra tube right in the end for 3 month now ,I can feel it tingle and only ones I felt real pein. I refuse to go to surgery and I been taking cranberry juce,water,limon etc...please let me know if there is any other way to get it out! Should I wait longer to see if cames out by it self or this can be a danger to me, and damage my urethra?. Help me pleeeeeeeeeeease !!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  384
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
hello Natalie, please dont worry. If i read you correctly you are talking about urethral stone and not ureteral stone. Urethral stones are placed in the passage leading out of the body from the urine bladder. i think u are taking too much trouble. these stones can be easily removed by cystoscopy (the operation that you fear). there is no cuts and generally the pt can go home in 1 day. i think you should follow the advice of your doctor and get it removed.
Answered: Sat, 21 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor