Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Kidney failure. Low hemoglobin. Prescribed Arnesab. Had high creatinine levels. What do I do?

hi am 22 years girl since 2003 to 2007 the ceratinin was 1.5 to 1.6 but my Dr didnt told me anything becuse he think that wasnt dangerus at 4/2012 i had headick ( i eat so salty food) and visit the same Dr my BP was 190/95 and the ceratinine was 6.5 and Urea is 140 he sent me to hospital and they told me i had kidny faliure final stage and if i didnt find kidny i must do dilylisa after 4 months my mother do all test and she can give me kidny but at 8/2012 my blood was 8 and the Dr said i must take 10 Arnesab in two month but at 9/2012 ceratinin jump to 12 and at 10/2012 to 15.8 and my blood 8 he told me to be ready for diaylis for two weeks couse i cant take kidny from my mother now i feel my Dr didnt do anything since 8/2012 to 10/2012 he didnt even tell me what test i must do what i do??
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Your doctor did not explain to you in detail it looks. Get an Av-Fistula first if you are not already on dialysis. Enlist for a cadaver transplant program in your state once you start dialysis. Speak to your doctor more about your plan of management. transplant is the best form of treatment as of now.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor