Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Kidney donor. Had UTI, back pain. On ciprofloxacin. What can be done?

I am a 68 year old kidney donor (2001). I had a UTI for 2nd time in my life two weeks agoa. I took 7 day supply of 500 MG Ciprofloxacin per OBGYN Now the symptoms are back and today I am beginning to have slight back pain just above my waste. Should I go to Urologist or a Nephrologist tomorrow instead of back to OBGYN?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I have gone through your querry..I will advise to you please consult to Nephrologist...thank
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor