Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Kid has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis, kindly help

4 year old son has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis
My 4 year old son has had pimple like bumps around the head of his penis for almost a month now. Also a big like sack that looks deflated as if there was a pimple there under the part of the penis that lays ontop of the ballsac. I was wondering if it was normal or if I should worry? I thought that they would just go away if they were poped or left alone. After his bath today I noticed more little white heads around the head of his penis.Please help
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1582
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This is just normal accumulation of sebaceous glands. Not to worry. It is harmless and will disappear soon. Keep his hygiene well. The pimple can be shown to the Dermatologist to rule out certain infection.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor